Creating Hosting Plans in WHMCS and Syncing with WHM
Products can only be added within a product group. Once you have created one or more product groups, you will be ready to create products for them. This quick guide shows you how to create a new product within your WHCMS back office.
Creating a New Product in WHMCS
- Log into WHMCS.
- Click on Setup >> Products/Services >> Products/services
- Click on the Create A New Product button.
- Assign it to a product type.
- Assign it to a product group.
- Enter the product's name. Note: When completing the “Product Name” field, you should use the package name provided in WHM on the "Packages-->Edit a Package" page. Keep in mind when you create a package in WHM named “package,” WHM automatically appends the cPanel username to it such as "userna99_package"
- Click on the Continue button.
- Enter individual details for the product, then click on the Save Changes button.
- Click the Module Settings tab.
- Click the drop-down box next to Module Name and choose cPanel.
- You will then be presented with additional setting options, fill them in as needed. The only required field is the WHM Package Name. Note: You should enter the same package name from "Step 6" above.
- Choose if you want WHMCS to automatically create the cPanel accounts when a a purchase is completed. Select from the following options, then click the Save Changes button.
Automatically setup the product as soon as an order is placed Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received Automatically setup the product when you manually accept a pending order Do not automatically setup this product
Congratulations, now you know how to create a hosting plan in WHMCS, and sync it with WHM!
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
2016-12-28 9:30 am
When doing Step 11: Adding a WHM package, I add the package, I've created in WHM previously, in the userna99_package" format using my package name. WHMCS then show a error msg, a triangle with a "!" in it. The message is "no server found so unable to fetch values". Can you tell me this error is?
2016-12-28 11:10 am
Sorry for the problem with WHMCS. According to the WHMCS support forum, you may need to enable the module log. Please review the posts in WHMCS forum to see if your problem isn't something they have already resolved.
If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know.