How to Add Purchasable TLDs in WHMCS
You have the ability to resell domain names within your WHMCS software. You need to connect your WHMCS to the registrar for which you are a reseller. Then you can assign the different Top Level Domains (TLD) extensions you wish to sell. Be sure to only add extensions that your domain registrar sells. For example, do not add the .pro extension to your list if your registrar only sells .com, .net and .org. Follow along below as we show you how to add new domain extensions to your reseller list.
Adding Domain Extensions to Your Purchase List
- Log into your WHMCS administration area.
- Hover over the Setup tab, then Products/Services, and click on Domain Pricing.
- Add your desired TLD extension using the bottom row of the list.
- Select the checkboxes for the additional addon services you offer for that extension.
- Set the Auto registration option for the extension if you want to offer it.
- Click the Save Changes button to save the nex extension to the list.
Now that you have added the TLD, you will need to set the pricing in order for it to show up in the Available TLD list for customer purchase.