How to Add PayPal as a Payment Gateway
WHMCS has many different options for payment gateways. A payment gateway allows you to accept credit cards or direct payment processing. One of the more popular payment gateways is PayPal. In this article, we will demonstrate how to add PayPal as a payment gateway option in WHMCS.
Adding PayPal as a Payment Gateway
- Log in to your WHMCS Admin dashboard.
- Hover over the Setup tab and then the Payments option. Then, click on the Payment Gateways option.
- Click on the All Payment Gateways tab.
- Locate and click on the Paypal option from the list of gateways.
- The PayPal configuration page will appear. Enter the proper PayPal and API settings.
- Once completed, click on the Save button to save your settings.
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: