Thank you for purchasing a new dedicated hosting plan! We’re excited not only to have you as a new customer but also to introduce you to our product guides! This guide is designed to show you how to perform some of the most common tasks our dedicated hosting customers often request. If you’re not familiar with AMP you’ll want to start with our AMP for Dedicated Hosting article.
Learn how changes to cPanel pricing in 2019 affects Managed Dedicated Server Management.
- How to upgrade MySQL on CentOS
- How to install Python on your dedicated server
- How to add PHP modules
- How to add Apache modules
- How to add repos in CentOS
- How to Install Red5 on CentOS 7
- Streaming with OBS
- How to Install Java on Ubuntu
- How to Install Apache on CentOS 7
- How to Install Apache on Ubuntu
- Installation for cPanel Setup Guide
More Dedicated Server Management Articles
- Commercial Class 2020 Server Upgrades
- Migrating to Bare Metal
- Understanding Bare Metal Hosting
- 2020 IMH Dedicated Server Upgrades
- How cPanel Pricing affects Managed Dedicated Server Management
- How to Install CSF on your Dedicated Server
- Why You Should Go Dedicated For Your Podcast
- Infographic – Why Should I Consider Using a Dedicated Server?
- How to Host Your Own Videos on Your Dedicated Server
- What is Dedicated Server Hosting?
- Advanced NGINX Stack Configuration for VPS and Dedicated Servers
- WordPress Stack Optimization Guide: Tuning for VPS & Dedicated Servers
- How to Install Redis on Your VPS/Dedicated Server
- How to access your dedicated server with remote KVM
- What is RAID?
- Configuring Your VPS or Dedicated Server as a Mail Server
- Advanced Product Support for your Dedicated Server or VPS-3000
- Dedicated Backup Storage
- How to Configure Update Preferences
- How to Purchase an SSL Certificate for your Dedicated Server