Modifying folder preferences in SquirrelMail
Within the SquirrelMail interface, you can modify your folder preferences to allow for personal formatting. Below we describe how to alter your folder settings within the SquirrelMail interface.
How to change your folder preferences
- Log into your SquirrelMail.
- From your Inbox, click on the Options link located in the top menu.
- Next, click on the Folder Preferences section.
- You are now on the Special Folder Options page. From here you are able to set up various different options for your folders. This can range from determining which folders are used for Trash Sent, and Drafts, to which side of the screen you want them to appear, to how often they are refreshed.
- Once you have finished changing your settings, clicking any of the Submit buttons will save the changes and have them take effect.
Was this article helpful?
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!