Click here to watch a video tutorial
You can create folders in Horde to help better manage your e-mail stored on the server. Please review the following video tutorial:
Or you can follow the guided steps below:
- After logging in click on the Mail icon
- Then click on the Folders icon
- Select Create from the drop-down
- Then give the IMAP folder a name
- Now you should be able to see your new folder
- OPTIONAL: Move emails to this new folder
You can then select messages in your Inbox, then use the Messages to drop-down, select your new IMAP folder and click on the Move link
Support Center Login
Social Media Login
2014-08-06 10:23 am
You are correct. The date on this article is almost two years old, so the new version was not yet out. We are, however, working on some new articles for the 5.5.1 version of horde so that users of the new version can also learn from us. This particular topic has not yet been written for the new version.
Until that is finished, you can use the following instructions:
1. Log into Horde
2. From the mail interface, click on the 'Folder Actions' dropdown.
3. Click on 'Create Mailbox'
4. Name the new folder and click OK
That will create a new folder in your account.
2015-02-18 2:10 am
how can i recive the mail directly into my folder only from the one email address in
Horde groupware 5.1.1
2015-02-18 11:02 am
Thank you for your question. You will have to create the filter in the mail WebMail page . This is covered in our guide Creating an email filter .
You can create a rule, then choose to Deliver to Folder, and select your folder.
If you have any further questions, feel free to post them below.