How to Edit the BoxTrapper Forward List
As we continue our series on the BoxTrapper tool, we will now show you how to edit the Forward List in BoxTrapper. Addresses added to the Forward list will receive a copy of email that have been verified by BoxTrapper. Below are the steps for adding addresses to the BoxTrapper Forward list.
Editing the BoxTrapper Forward List
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click the Boxtrapper link in the Email section of cPanel.
- On the Boxtrapper page click the Manage link next to the email account you want to modify.
- Click the Forward List option on the BoxTrapper configuration page.
- You will then be on the BoxTrapper Forward List Editor page. Enter the email addresses you want to forward email to in the available field and separate them with a comma.
- Click the Save button after you have entered the forwarding addresses.
Congratulations, now you know how to edit the Forward List in BoxTrapper! In the next guide, we will show you how to review mail logs in BoxTrapper.