Did you send an email to someone but they didn’t receive it? You can track an email in cPanel by running a delivery report. This will give you a summary of the email transmission including if it was successfully accepted. In this guide, we will show you how to track an email in cPanel by running a delivery report.
Tracking Email Delivery
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click the Track Delivery link in the Email section.
- To search for a specific address, enter the Recipient Email then click the Run Report button.
- You will see the emails listed. Check the boxes to show successes, show deferred, show failures, or show in-progress emails.
- Next to the email, click the blue button under Actions to view information about the email transmission.
You will then see Delivery Events Details for that specific email. It will list the event, user, Domain, From Address, Sender, sent time, sender host, sender IP, Authentication, Spam Score, Recipient, Delivery user, delivery domain, delivered to, router, Transport, out time, ID, delivery host, delivery IP, size, and result.
- You can then click the Print or Close button.
Congratulations, now you know how to track an email in cPanel by running a delivery report! See our email troubleshooting guide for additional help.