Installing the Look-See Security plugin for WordPress
You can check your WordPress site security with the Look-See Security Scanner plugin. The WordPress Look-See Security Scanner plugin allows your WordPress website to be scanned for any vulnerabilities within the files and server configuration. This article will explain how to install the Look-See Security Scanner plugin and how to scan your WordPress site.
Steps to set up the Look-See Security plugin
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins, click Add New. Search the Look-See Security Scanner.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Select Look-See Security Scanner in the tools section.
- To get the scanner working, you will need to click Install Now.
- Now you will see the Look-See Security Scanner Dashboard. In the Dashboard, Click Scan Now.
- You will be presented with a File System scan that will show you where your WordPress my be compromised.
‹Section 8: How to install and use the Security Ninja Lite WordPress plugin
›Section 10: Install and Set up the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: