Install and Set up the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress
To analyze your WordPress site for Malware and other security risks, you can use the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress. This article will explain how to install and set up the Sucuri Security - SiteCheck Malware Scanner plugin for WordPress.
Installing and setting up Sucuri Security
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins and click Add New. Search for Sucuri in the search bar
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Click the Sucuri Free link in the right nav bar.
- Click Scan this site now!
2. Site Blacklists
3. System Info
- Next, click the 1-click hardening to secure your WordPress. The image to the right shows you what directories are accessible. Hardening the directories will prevent them from being accessed online.
‹Section 9: Installing the Look-See Security plugin for WordPress
›Section 11: How to install the Secure Folder wp-content/uploads plugin for WordPress
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: