WordPress news and releases are constant occurrences, so staying up to date is a must if you’re a WordPress user. The open source nature of WordPress means that there is a large community of volunteer WordPress enthusiasts who are committed to the continual growth and development of the platform.
From WordPress’ inception until now, this large network of volunteers has created a well-oiled machine of ‘department’ functioning committees that organize and execute several large and small releases and updates every year.
With the constant updates, it’s important for end users to stay informed of the newest functionalities and features that the WordPress community completes and launches.
To help you stay up to date and make sense of highly technical or new functionality and releases, we have articles to alert and inform you of WordPress changes. To take it a step further, in addition to general WordPress news, we’re also talking to WordPress influencers, WordPress business users, WordPress freelancers, and more to learn and share WordPress best practices with you!
Continue to read more on WordPress releases and best practices.
From core releases to Gutenberg feature updates, we have you covered on WordPress news you need to know:
WordPress Thought Leadership
Learn from WordPress influencers, small business owners, freelancers and other users who use the platform for business, eCommerce and more:
Explore All WordPress News and Releases Articles
- Benefits of Joining the WordPress Community Online
- Don’t Fear Your WordPress Website
- WordPress Website Builders and Uses
- What’s New in WordPress 5.5?
- Best Practices for a Thought Leadership Blogging in WordPress
- Opportunity – Online WordPress Meetups!
- How WordPress Helped Small Businesses During COVID-19
- The Best WordPress 5.3 Updates for Your Website
- When Will WordPress 5.3 Be Released?
- Improvements to Site Health in upcoming WordPress 5.3