As we continue our series on the UpdraftPlus plugin, we will now show you how to view the size of your WordPress site with UpdraftPlus. With UpdraftPlus you can view how much space your Plugins, Themes, Uploads, and other files are taking up directly in your WordPress Dashboard. This can help you manage the amount of disk space your site is using and does not require cPanel access.
p class=”alert alert-info”>Looking for a new home for your WordPress site? Check out InMotion’s <a href=”https://www.inmotionhosting.com/wordpress-hosting” rel=”follow” “title=”WP Hosting”>WordPress Hosting solutions for optimized and secure servers that meet your budget needs.
View Site Size
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Settings then UpdraftPlus Backups in the navigation menu.
- Click the Advanced Tools tab to open it.
- Click the Site size link.
- You will then see options for Plugins, Themes, Uploads, and Others listed. Click the count link beside each one to view how much disk space they are taking up.
Congratulations, now you know how to view the size of your WordPress site with the UpdraftPlus plugin! In the next guide, we will show you how to view your site information in your WordPress Dashboard.