If you are using the Storefront theme in WooCommerce, you may want to change how many products display in each row. This can help maximize the amount of products visitors see on a page. In this tutorial, we will show you how to change the number of products displayed per row in the Storefront theme.
Changing the Products Per Row Setting
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Appearance then Customize.
- Select the WooCommerce option.
- Now click Product Catalog.
- Below the Products per row option, enter the quantity you want to display (the default setting is 3). The changes will display immediately.
- Click the Publish button to save your changes.
Congratulations, now you know how to change the number of products that display per row in the WooCommerce Storefront theme!