How to Hide Announcements in WP Mail SMTP
Periodically, WP Forms the maker of WP Mail SMTP will post announcements in your WordPress Dashboard. These notifications can be helpful at times but you may find them distracting or irrelevent. Luckily, you do have the ability to disable them. In this tutorial, we will now show you how to hide announcements in WP Mail SMTP.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Settings then WP Mail SMTP in the navigation menu.
- Click the Misc tab to open it.
- In the General section check the box next to the Hide Announcement option.
- Click the Save Settings button.
Congratulations, now you know how to hide announcements in WP Mail SMTP! In the next guide, we will show you how to uninstall the WP Mail SMTP plugin.