How to Schedule Backups in WordPress with BackWPup
You can easily schedule backups in WordPress using the BackWPup plugin. This allows you to automatically create a backup of your website. In this tutorial, we will show you how to schedule a backup job using BackWPup.
- Log into your WordPress Dasboard.
- Click the BackWPup link.
- Click Jobs in the navigation menu.
- Navigate to your backup job and click the Edit button.
- You will then see a summary of your Backup Job, click the Schedule tab.
- Next to Start job select the "with WordPress cron" option.
- Scroll down to the Scheduler section and choose your backup option. In this example, we are scheduling weekly WordPress Backups.
- Click the Save changes button to schedule this backup.
Congratulations, now you know how to schedule backups in WordPress using the BackWPup plugin!
‹Section 15: How to Install the User Role Editor Plugin in WordPress
›Section 17: How to Backup WordPress with BackWPup
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: