How to Regenerate Thumbnails in WordPress
In this tutorial:
There may be times when you have to regenerate thumbnails in your WordPress site. Typically, this should be done after modifying a theme or changing image dimensions. In this tutorial we will show you how to regenerate thumbnails in WordPress using the free Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.
Install Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins, then Add New.
- Type 'regenerate' in the search field. Click the Install Now button next to the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin by Alex Mills.
- Once it has installed, click the Activate button to enable the plugin.
Now that you have installed the plugin, we will show you how to regenerate thumbnails.
- You should already be logged into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Tools, then Regen. Thumbnails in the navigation menu.
- Click the Regenerate All Thumbnails button.
Congratulations, now you know how to regenerate thumbnails in WordPress!