How to Install the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
In this first tutorial of our series on the UpdraftPlus Plugin, we will show you how to install the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin. Once this has been installed you can use it to create backups and restore backups of your WordPress site. This plugin can also be used to backup your site via FTP or to a 3rd party cloud service such as Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Install UpdraftPlus Backup
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins, then Add New in the navigation menu.
- Type "updraftplus" in the avilable search field.
- You will see the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin listed, click the Install Now button.
- Once it has been installed click the Activate button.
Congratulations, now you know how to install the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin! In the next guide, we will show you how to create a backup using the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin.
‹Section 2: How to Create a WordPress Backup with Updraft Plus
›Section 4: Helpful WordPress Plugins