Installing the eCommerce for WordPress plugin
There are many plugins for ecommerce shops in WordPress. This article will explain how to use the ecommerce for WordPress plugin. This tutorial is not an exhaustive use of the plugin. We will only touch the basics of how to set up the plugin. Below are the steps to get the ecommerce for WordPress working on your WordPress.
Basic steps to set up ecommerce for WordPress
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the plugins and Search for the ecommerce for WordPress plugin. Install the ecommerce for WordPress plugin.
- Once you have the plugin installed you should see it in the List of Installed plugins.
Click the Add New Product link.
- Add the text to the product on the Add New Product page. Fill in the price, shipping, and tax information.
- Click the Set featured image.
- You can click the Select files to browse your local computer for the image.
- Select the image for the product you're working with and click Set featured image.
- Once you have the products set up in your Products section.
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum: