How to Install the WP Accessibility WordPress Plugin
Written by Jt Spratley
Published: Dec 17, 2018
Installing the plugin
- Log into your WordPress website.
- Select Plugins from the sidebar and select Add New.
- Search "WP Accessibility" in the search bar.
- Select Install Now to install the plugin.
- Select Activate on the same screen. You can also enable it from Installed Plugins on the left.
Installing from WP-CLI
To install and activate the plugin using WP-CLI, SSH into the cPanel account and directory and type the WP-CLI command wp plugin install wp-accessibility --activate.
Installing ManuallyTo install the plugin manually, download the plugin from WordPress and upload it the wp-content/plugins folder. Then you'll need to login your WordPress site or use the WP-CLI command wp plugin activate wp-accessibility to activate the plugin.
Configuring the Plugin
- You can configure the settings for WP Accessibility by selecting Settings and WP Accessibility.
- You can also download the Access Monitor plugin for automated accessibility reports.
Was this article helpful?
Continued Education in Course 201: Recommended WordPress Plugins
You are viewing Section 3: How to Install the WP Accessibility WordPress Plugin
‹Section 2: How to install the Really Simple SSL WordPress Plugin
›Section 4: Helpful WordPress Plugins
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!