How to Copy a WordPress Page or Post
In this tutorial:
In this tutorial, we will show you how to duplicate a WordPress Post or Page using the Duplicate Post plugin. This lets you easily make a copy of a page or post. It can be helpful when you are creating a similar Page/Post, or making updates and do not want to edit the live version.
Install Duplicate Post Plugin
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins, then Add New.
- Type 'duplicate post' in the search field, then click the Install Now button next to the Duplicate Post plugin by Enrico Battocchi.
- Once it has been installed, click the Activate button to enable the plugin.
Duplicate a Page/Post
- If you are not already logged into the WordPress Dashboard, log in now.
- Click Pages or Posts in the navigation menu, depending which one you want to duplicate.
- Roll your mouse over the Page or Post and click Clone.
Congratulations, now you know how to duplicate a WordPress Post or Page using the Duplicate Post plugin!
You are NOT logged in. You can still browse our Support Center.
To participate within our Community Support Forum:
Recommended WordPress Plugins
2018-10-14 3:32 pm
Actually there is other one got no settings (no database queries) so faster speed:Duplicate Post