How to Install BuddyPress in WordPress
In this tutorial, we will show you how to install BuddyPress in WordPress. BuddyPress adds social networking features to your WordPress website and allows visitors to easily interact. Building a community can increase the chances of visitors returning to your site. This helps drive communication, collaboration, and traffic to your site.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins, then Add New.
- Type 'buddypress' in the search box.
- You will see "BuddyPress" by The BuddyPress Community listed. Click the Install Now button.
- Once the installation completes, click the Activate button to enable BuddyPress in WordPress.
Congratulations, now you know how to install BuddyPress in WordPress! Our next guide in this series will explain how to update your BuddyPress Permalink Structure. We also have a helpful guide on how to configure BuddyPress.
‹Section 2: Updating your BuddyPress Permalink Structure in WordPress