How to Delete a WordPress Backup in All-in-One WP Migration
As we continue our series on the All-in-One WP Migration, we will show you how to delete a WordPress backup. When you are performing WordPress backups regularly, it is good practice to download and remove outdated backup versions since it can save disk space on your server.
Delete WordPress Backup
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click All-in-One WP Migration then Backups in the navigation menu.
- You will see a list of all of your backups. Roll your mouse over the red 'X' next to the backup you want to remove.
- You will then see a Delete button, click it.
- A message will ask "Are you sure you want to delete this file?" Click the OK button to remove the backup from your server.
Congratulations, now you know how to delete a WordPress backup in All-in-One WP Migration! In the next guide, we will show you how to download a WordPress backup.
‹Section 3: How to Restore WordPress from File with All-in-One WP Migration