As we continue our series on the Duplicator plugin, we will now show you how to backup WordPress to file with Duplicator. This is one of the most critical steps when hosting a WordPress website since it can help you recover after a disaster. You can also use the backup to migrate your site to a different server or folder location.
Enjoy fast, secure hosting optimized for your WordPress website with our WordPress Hosting.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Duplicator link in the navigation menu.
- On the Packages page click the Create New button.
- Enter a name for the WordPress backup, then click the Next button.
- Your website will then be scanned to see if it can be backed up successfully. Once the scan is complete click the Build button
Congratulations, now you know how to backup WordPress with the Duplicator plugin. Learn more about WordPress backups with our additional backup articles.