In this tutorial we will give you an overview of the Widgets tab in the BoldGrid Customizer. This tab allows you to modify the background of the BoldGrid Theme you are using. This is helpful when branding your site, or adjusting it to suit your needs.
Using the Widgets tab in the BoldGrid Customizer
- Login to the BoldGrid Dashboard.
- Click the Customize link in the navigation menu.
- Click the Widgets tab.
- You will then see a list of available Widget Areas in your theme (these will differ based on the specific theme you are using). Roll your mouse over the Widget Areas to see where they are located on the page.
- Click on a Widget Aree to see what Widgets are installed there. Click the Reorder button to change how the Widgets are displayed in that Area. You can also click the Add Widget button to add a new widget to the Area.
- Click the Save & Publish button, once you have made your selections.
Congratulations, now you know how to modify your website Widgets in the BoldGrid Customizer!