When using forms in BoldGrid, you may want to have a specific action occur after a visitor submits a completed form. This article shows you how to set up the form to redirect to a custom Thank You page of your own design.
How to create a Thank You page for your BoldGrid Ninja Forms
- Log into your BoldGrid dashboard.
- If you have not already done so, create your Thank You page.
- Make sure you are on the Pages List page by selecting Pages from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Open your page by clicking on the Edit link.
- On the Edit Page screen, locate the URL at the top of the page. Remember or write this down as you will need it later.
- Click on the Forms option from the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Locate the form you want to work with and click on the form name. Alternatively, hover over the form name and click on the Edit option from the menu beneath.
- Once on the form edit page, click on the Email & Actions tab.
- Click on the Add New button to begin creating your action.
- From the New Action page, give it a name for identification and then select Redirect from the Type dropdown.
- Now, enter the URL that you wish to redirect to.
- Click the Save button to save the configuration.
Now that you have completed creating the redirect action, when someone fills out and submits your form, they will be redirected to the Thank You page.