WordPress is a free open source content management system (CMS) used to create most websites today. WordPress was originally meant for blogs but expanded its capabilities as it gained popularity for its ease of use.
If you have recently purchased one of our WordPress hosting plans, then welcome! These guides will help get you started, guiding you through this powerful, robust platform.
WordPress – Recommended Plugins
There are literally thousands of WordPress plugins. Here are a few of the ones that we recommend:
- weForms – Learn how to use the forms plugin within WordPress/BoldGrid
- Jetpack- a multi-faceted plugin that provides many different functions
- WooCommerce – a powerful eCommerce plugin for WordPress
- NGINX Helper – Support for using NGINX with WordPress
- Loginizer – a WordPress security plugin which helps you fight against bruteforce attacks.
- WP Super Cache – a caching plugin for WordPress
Basic WordPress – 100
Gutenberg – The New WordPress Editor
WordPress has created a new editor that has been integrated into all WordPress installations. Here are a few basic articles on using and getting to know Gutenberg.
- How to Install your First Inspiration
- How to Evaluate BoldGrid Inspirations
- Free Templates Built by BoldGrid for WordPress Hosting
Page and Post Builder Articles
Latest WordPress Tutorials and Articles
- How to use the Spacer Block in WordPress
- The TinyPNG Image Compression Plugin
- What is WordPress?
- What’s New in WordPress 5.4
- Manage Your WordPress Social Media Presence with IFTTT
- How to Add Social Media Icons and Social Media Feeds to WordPress
- Sharing a Recipe – Creating a Great WordPress Post
- Using Inline Images versus the Image Block
- Best Free Testimonial Plugins for WordPress
- Export Your Database With WP Migrate DB
- How to Install and Set Up WP Mail SMTP in WordPress
- How to Create and Add a Logo To WordPress
- How to Install WordPress Manually
- How to Transfer using the Total Upkeep Plugin
- Adding Google AdSense to WordPress