Having a contact form on your WordPress website is a great way for your visitors to communicate with you. While there are many plugins for WordPress that allow you to add a contact form to one of your website’s pages, Contact Form 7 makes it a simple task.
This contact form system is recommended for our Business Hosting plans.
How to Add a Form in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for the plugin “Contact Form 7“
- Click “Install” and then click on “Activate” to install and activate the plugin so you can use it
- Click on “Contact” in your WordPress Dashboard left side menu pane. Contact Form 7 comes preconfigured with one form already set up to use. If you want to use the basic form simply copy the code at the top of the form. You can change where the email is sent to by changing the email address under the “Mail” section in the “To:” heading.
- Paste the code into a post, page or text widget that you’d like the form displayed on and click “save” or “update”
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.