- First, log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Now that you are logged in, hover over WooCommerce, then click on Settings. By default, you will be sent to the General tab.
- On this page, you will see a header labeled Currency Options. Below this, you will see a dropdown box to set the currency. You may select your currency here.
- Depending on how your currency is displayed, you may also need to adjust the Currency Position as well depending on if the symbol is on the left or right side for your chosen currency.
- On this page, you will also see options here for seperators and decimals. Most currencies should work with the default settings, but if you need need further custom options, you may set them here.
- Once you have made the appropriate changes, be sure to click the Save changes button at the bottom to ensure that your changes become active.
Depending on the geographical location you are selling products to or from, you may need to change your currency for your WooCommerce site. In this article, we’ll walk you through changing your currency in WooCommerce with just a few steps.