As you know, Reseller hosting gives you the ability to make money reselling hosting space. However, as with any program WHMCS can throw errors once in a while.
In this article, you will learn how to fix the following error:
An order cannot be created because no products or domain registration items have been selected
This error generates when placing an order through the administration area with missing or incorrect information or selections. It can indicate that a hosting product was not selected or domain registration was not included in the order.
Also, be sure to check if there are any errors in the domain you are trying to register. For example:
www.example.comwill generate this error.
example.comwill not generate an error.
Did you notice the difference? The first domain includes
www. This generates an error because
www must not be used during a domain registration.
Likewise, make sure that a hosting product has been selected before attempting to place an order. And as always, be sure to leave any comments or questions you may have in the field below.
For other informative articles on using WHMCS, please see:
- WHMCS – “Use an existing domain and change the nameservers” Not Working
- WHMCS – Invalid TLD/Registration Period Supplied for Domain Registration
- WHMCS – Domain Checker Reports False Availability
- WHMCS – “There was a problem connecting to the domain registry”
- WHMCS – “There was an error in your request”
- How To Enable WHMCS File Attachments
- WHMCS “Department Not Found” Error
- How To Fix WHMCS – Curl Error – Couldn’t Resolve Host (6)