How to Customize a cPanel Account in WHM
Once you have created a cPanel account within WHM, you can modify a cPanel account using the "Modify an Account" feature to make any changes. You can make many changes, including:
- the cPanel username
- the main domain on the account
- cPanel features, such as the number of addon and parked domains
- disk quota and bandwidth values
- ... and many more
To modify a cPanel account:
- Log into your WHM
- Click "Modify an Account" in the left menu under the "Account Functions" header
- Choose the account in question by either clicking the main domain name or the username, and then click "Modify"
- Make your desired changes and then click "Save"
Our Reseller Hosting accounts now include three pre-configured packages of different levels. These can be easily assigned to an account so you do not have to create packages from scratch. Below is a comparison chart of the included packages.
|Disk Quota:||2k MB||5k MB||10k MB|
|Monthly Bandwidth||20k MB||50k MB||100k MB|
|Max FTP Accounts||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Max Email Accounts||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Max Email Lists||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Max Parked Domains||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Max Addon Domains||0||4||10|
|Max Hourly Email||500||500||500|
|Max Percent Failed||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Other Settings||Default Settings||Default Settings||Default Settings|
Dedicated Server Reselling
With WHM, you can create cPanel accounts, plans, and package types. This gives you the ability to resell hosting to anyone! Learn more about dedicated reseller hosting.
‹Section 8: How to Suspend / Unsuspend cPanel accounts within WHM
›Section 10: How to Upgrade / Downgrade a cPanel account using WHM