How to Email All cPanel Users via WHM
Do you need to notify cPanel users of upcoming server maintenance or an unplanned issue? From WHM, you can email all the users at one time and even include the customers of Resellers if necessary. This can save you time by allowing you to send a mass email from one place.
Email All Users
- Log into WHM as the 'root' user.
- Type 'email' in the search field.
- Click the Email All Users link under Account Functions.
- Enter a Sender Name, Sender Email, Subject, and Message Body.
- Select the box if you want to "Send Email to Resellers’ Customers as well."
- Click the Send box. You are finished when it says "Emails have been sent!"
Congratulations, now you know how to email all cPanel users from WHM!