How to create delivery slips in PrestaShop 1.5
Within PrestaShop 1.5 you have the ability to create a delivery list of the products that are being shipped for your outstanding orders. The dashboard allows you to generate this list of orders using a date range. Follow the instructions below to learn how to create and print your delivery slips in PrestaShop 1.5.
How to generate a credit slip in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Orders tab and click on the Delivery Slips option.
- You are now on the Delivery Slips page. From here you will need to set the date range you want the delivery slip to be generated for. After the date range is selected click on the Generate PDF File button to create the delivery slip.
- After creation, the pdf file will appear on the screen in the following format:
- You can save the file to your drive for your records, print it out, or both. To print out your slip, hover over the pdf display and a menu bar will appear. Find the icon that looks like a printer and give it a click. Alternatively, you can press CTRL and P at the same time.
- From here, the printer settings popup window will appear. Make any adjustments and then click on the Print button in the lower right corner. This will send your slip to your printer.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
2015-04-10 8:19 am
Thanks for this informative tutorial. : ) I have used this module which can print shipping labels in seconds here: http://www.fmemodules.com/en/75-print-labels-pro.html this extension makes you daily order processing tasks easier and faster. 100% recommenced