Understanding Pre-tax retail price in PrestaShop 1.5
PrestaShop 1.5 gives the following description of the Pre-tax retail price setting:
The pre-tax retail price to sell this product.
In essence, the Pre-tax retail price is the price you want the product to sell for. As you can see in the screenshots below, when the pre-tax retail price is set to $15.99, that is the price then displayed on our website.
|Pre-tax retail price in Dashboard||Price showing on website|
To set the Pre-tax retail price in PrestaShop 1.5:
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 Dashboard
- In the top menu, hover over Catalog and then click Products
- Find the product you want to edit in the list of products, and then click the edit icon (pencil icon) to the far right of the product
- In the left menu, click the Prices tab
- Enter a value for Pre-tax retail price and then click the Save button in the upper right
‹Section 2: Understanding Pre-tax wholesale price in PrestaShop 1.5
›Section 4: Understanding the Tax rule setting in PrestaShop 1.5
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Configuring Prices and Taxes in PrestaShop 1.5
2014-11-24 6:15 pm
Doing a bit of research to see if this product will fit our needs. a screen shop would be good here. I don't know my options when setting prices. Are retail prices a quantifiable multiple of the entered wholesale prices? Can the multiplier change an entire category at a time?
2014-09-15 3:39 am
Try to giver more screenshots like this for backend codes also in prestashop for developing the stores
2014-09-15 9:00 am
We are happy to provide more information where needed. Did you have anything specific in mind?