In addition to setting the Total Availability for cart rules, there is a setting for the total number of times a single user can use the cart rule. Perhaps you want to allow a cart rule to be used by a customer up to 5 times. You can set that in the Total Available For Each User field. Follow the instructions below to learn to set amount of times a customer can use a cart rule in PrestaShop 1.5
Setting a total times a customer can use a cart rule in PrestaShop 1.5
- Log into your PrestaShop 1.5 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Price Rules tab and click on the Cart Rules option.
- You are now on the Cart Rules screen. Find the rule you want to work with and click on the Edit icon (the one that looks like a pencil and paper) on the right side of that specific row.
- From within the Cart Rules click the Conditions tab on the left sidebar tab and find the field labeled Total Available For Each User. This setting is defaulted to 1, meaning that each customer can only use the coupon once. You may want to increase that number if you want to allow them to use it multiple times. In our example, we set it to 5, allowing the customer to use the cart rule 5 times.
- Once your setting is selected, click on the green Save button in the upper right corner. Your new setting regarding the number of times a customer can use the coupon is now in effect.