Adding Inline CSS to links in the Builder
As you progress through creating your Premium Web Builder site, you may need to add code to your links to style them in a way the WYSIWYG editor cannot. The "Insert/Edit Link" function allows links to be styled with your own "Inline CSS code". The Advanced tab allows for you to add "Inline" styles to each link. This tutorial will explain how to change the style of your links using the advanced style in the premium Web Builder.
Adding custom CSS to a link
- Log into the web builder.
- Highlight the text you want to change the CSS for and select Insert/Edit Link.
- Add the link url in the URL box.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under the Style box, type the CSS code you want to use. In this example we are changing the color of the link to red. The following code is used:
- Highlight the text again and select Insert/Edit link. On the advanced tab, add the following code to the color CSS code like as follows:
color: #ff0000;text-decoration: none;
You can add CSS styles one after another to create your own CSS style. For more information on CSS please see our tutorial on Using & Understanding CSS - Website Design 203.
‹Section 3: Adding links to your pages in the sidebar of the Builder
›Section 5: How do I remove links in my builder menu?
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Linking in the Premium Web Builder
|1.||Using Anchor Links In the Premium Web Builder|
|2.||How do I add links to my sidebar in the Builder?|
|3.||Adding links to your pages in the sidebar of the Builder|
|4.||Adding Inline CSS to links in the Builder|
|5.||How do I remove links in my builder menu?|