How to reset your admin password for PHP-Nuke
In this article I'll go over how you can reset your PHP-Nuke admin password if you happened to have forgotten it and are now locked out of the administration panel.
Resetting your admin password via phpMyAdmin
Following the steps below I'll show you how to use phpMyAdmin in order to reset your forgotten PHP-Nuke admin password.
- Login to your cPanel
- Under the Databases section, click on phpMyAdmin.
- From the left-hand column of database names, select your PHP-Nuke database, in this example mine is userna5_phpn421.
- Click on the nuke_authors table from the left column.
- Now click on Edit beside your admin user.
- Beside the pwd field, select MD5 from the drop-down, then type in your new password beside it. Then click Go at the bottom.
- Now attempt to login to your PHP-Nuke admin dashboard again with the new password you set, and it should be successful.
You should now know how to reset your PHP-Nuke admin password in the event that you happen to forget it and are unable to login.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Getting Started: PHP-Nuke
Installing and logging into PHP-Nuke
|1.||How to Install PHP-Nuke with Softaculous|
|2.||How to login to the Administrator System in PHP-Nuke|
|3.||Changing the Admin password in PHP-Nuke|
|4.||How to reset your admin password for PHP-Nuke|
Managing Users and Languages
|5.||How to register a user in the PHP-Nuke admin area|
|6.||How to modify and delete users in PHP-Nuke|
|7.||How to Change the Language Used in PHP-Nuke|