How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel
Accessing the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel
- Access your internet browser and then type in the Administrator URL. Typically the URL will resemble the following
- In a default interface, you will see the LOGIN section as a portion of the general PHP-Fusion interface.
- Click on the USERNAME field in the Login section and type in the administrator user name.
- Click on the PASSWORD field and type in the password for the administrator.
- Click on LOGIN. You have the option to click on a check box next to the LOGIN button that lets the browser remember your password.
- When you login, you will see the same interface, but there will be a section under your Administrator login name.
- Click on ADMIN PANEL in order to see all of the Administrator controls and options.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Getting started with PHP-Fusion
Installing and Logging into PHP-Fusion
|1.||Installing PHP-Fusion with Softaculous|
|2.||Installing PHP-Fusion manually|
|3.||How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel|
|4.||How to change/reset my PHP-Fusion password|
Other base configuration settings
|5.||Changing Languages in PHP-Fusion|
|6.||Security Options in PHP-Fusion|
2015-01-14 1:03 pm
I'm using PHPFusion and its a cool website and pretty straight forward. I have removed the admin pannel normaly found on the right of the page which leads as shown above the dash board and since I can not access the dash board. Any advice and thanks in advance.
2015-01-15 11:09 am
You should still be able to access the admin page by entering a URL in this format:
2014-09-16 5:07 pm
I've used it, it works very nice for <a href="http://www.onlinetuting.com/admin-panel-and-cms-in-php/">PHP Admin Panel</a>. thanks