Installing PHP-Fusion with Softaculous
PHP-Fusion is a Free Open Source software that can be installed on your server. To install PHP-Fusion on your server, you can use the Softaculous software installer found in your cPanel. This article will explain the step by step process of installing PHP-Fusion on your server.
Steps to install PHP-Fusion
- Login into your cPanel. Go to Softaculous in the Software/Services section.
- Select PHP-Fusion from the "Portals/CMS" section on the left in Softaculous.
- Click Install at the top right.
- Enter the Software set up settings. Choose the domain you want to install PHP-Fusion on. Leave the In Directory blank.
Add your username and password for your PHP-Fusion admin login and click Install.
Important! Make sure you put a valid email address in the Admin email. You will need a valid email in order to receive any notices from your website.
- When the installer is finished you should see a "Congratulations, the software was installed successfully" page.
Click Return to overview.
- You will now see your PHP-Fusion site in the list of Current Installations. You can visit the Admin link to go to the administrators login screen.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved. Please click the button below to be redirected to the login page.
Getting started with PHP-Fusion
Installing and Logging into PHP-Fusion
|1.||Installing PHP-Fusion with Softaculous|
|2.||Installing PHP-Fusion manually|
|3.||How to login to the PHP-Fusion Admin Panel|
|4.||How to change/reset my PHP-Fusion password|
Other base configuration settings
|5.||Changing Languages in PHP-Fusion|
|6.||Security Options in PHP-Fusion|