304:Installing an Addon in PHP-Fusion
How to Install an Addon:
- Download the Addon you want to install, there are many sources available on the web. The Official PHP-Fusion Addons page is here:
- Extract the files and upload them as per the specific Infusion's instructions. In my tests, there was a folder called Files, and within it was an Infusions folder, I uploaded the content of this folder to the Infusions folder on the root my PHP-Fusion install.
- Login to the Admin Panel for PHP-Fusion.
- Go to the System Admin tab, then click the Infusions button.
- Choose the new Infusion you uploaded from the drop-down menu, and click the Infuse button.
After a moment you will see the new addon listed under Infused Infusions.
Congratulations, now you know hot to install a new Infusion or plugin in PHP-Fusion!
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!