Adding Attributes to Attribute Groups in OpenCart 1.5
The first step in adding attributes to your OpenCart products is to create Attribute groups. Once you have the Attribute group created, yo can add Attributes to the group. This article will walk you through the steps to add Attributes to attribute groups in OpenCart.
Adding Attributes to an Attribute group
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard.
- Go to Catalog > Attributes > Attributes.
- Click Insert to add an Attribute to an Attribute Group.
- Type the name of the Attribute in the Atribute name box.
Select the Attribute Group from the drop box.
- Repeat the same steps till you have the amount of Attributes in the Attributes list. in this tutorial we have 4 created. See the snapshot to the right.
Now that you have your Attribute groups and Attributes added to the Attribute groups, you can now add the Attributes to the Product. Please see the following tutorial on how to add attributes to your OpenCart Products.