OpenCart allows you to create “manufacturers” to apply to your products you are selling. Anytime you create a manufacturer in OpenCart, the system allows you to apply products to them. If a customer wants to view all products for a specific manufacturer they can do so. By adding manufacturers to products this can help your website visitors find products easily. Setting up a new manufacturer is done in the OpenCart Dashboard.
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard
- Go to Catalog >> Manufacturers
- Click “Insert” in the top right corner
- Fill in the Manufacturer name
- Fill in the SEO Keyword
- Select an Image for the manufacturer, you may need to upload an image
- Click “Save“
At this point, you can edit any existing products or add new products with this manufacturer.
For more step-by-step guides and practical tips, visit our Drupal Education Channel.
Searching for a host for your OpenCart e-commerce installation? Check out the OpenCart Hosting Accounts solution with InMotion Hosting!