How to edit a page in Movable Type
You can create pages in your Movable Type program relatively easily. As long as the permissions for your Movable Type program are fixed, you can edit and create pages through the Movable Type Dashboard The following tutorial will explain how to edit a page in your Movable Type site.
Steps to edit a page in Movable Type
- Log into your Movable Type Dashboard.
- In the Admin Dashboard, select the link that says page.
- Click the page you want to edit on the list of pages in the Manage Pages area.
- You will see the WYSIWYG editor. Add text to the page. In this case we are making a "Coming Soon" page.
- Click the Update button.
- Visit your website. You will see the page on the left.
Click the page to view it.