You may have noticed on your Joomla 3.0 frontpage there are links that show below your leading articles and your intro articles. Refer to the screenshot to the right to see these joomla frontpage links that we are referring to:
The number of links that show on your homepage is determined by the following setting:
Number of articles to display as links, normally below the Intro Articles.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to adjust the number of links configured to show on your homepage.
Configuring Joomla Frontpage Links
- Log into your Joomla 3.0 Admin dashboard
- In the top menu, click Menus and then click Main Menu (or the menu with a logo of a house to the right)
- In the list of Menu Items, find and click on the menu item that has a yellow star under the Home column
- Click the Advanced Options tab at the top of the page
- Click to expand the Blog Layout Options section
- Find the setting labeled # Links. Update the value to the right of it, and then click Save in the top left of the page.
The screenshot at the top of this page shows what your homepage will look like with 4 links. The screenshot to the right shows what this looks like when we configure only 2 frontpage links: