Setting a Special Price for Products in Magento 1.6
In Magento 1.6, you can specify a "special" price for products for a certain date range. This allows you to automatically manage "specials" or sales. Setting up a special price for a product is done in the Magento 1.6 Admin Backend.
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to Catalog ->> Manage Products
- Click on the product you want to set a special price for
- Click on the "Prices" Tab on the left side
- Fill in the "Special Price" and the "Special Price From/TO Date"
- Click "Save" p>
If you need further assistance please feel free to ask a question on our support center.
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
2017-09-08 3:32 pm
Hello, when specifying a TO date, for promotions, if I specify it as Tuesday, will it end on Monday at 11:59 or Tuesday 11:59?
2017-09-08 4:08 pm
Thanks for posting your comment regarding the promotional time frame/dates. The date that is selected as the TO date, would include up to midnight that day. So if you choose Tuesday, it will be until Tuesday 11:59PM. I hope this helps!