Adjusting the Protostar Template Colour in Joomla 3.1
One of the settings within the Protostar template for Joomla 3.0 is Template Colour:
Choose an overall colour for the site template. Default is #08C
In our testing, when changing the template colour the only noticeable change was the color of the links on the page. The color is set to #08C by default, and we changed it to #3aa66c. Below you can see how changing the Template Colour will affect your website's look and feel:
|Template Colour: #08C||Template Colour: #3aa66c|
In this tutorial we will show you how to change the Protostar's Template Colour setting.
Changing font color (Template Colour) in Joomla 3.0:
- Log into your Joomla 3.0 Admin Dashboard
- In the top menu, click Extensions and then click Template Manager
- In the list of templates, find and click on the Protostar template. In our testing, we clicked on My Default Style (Protostar)
- Click the Options tab towards the top of the page
- Find the setting labeled Template Colour, and then click the box to the right. A color swatch will appear. Select the color of your choice and then click the Save button in the top left of the page to change your setting.
›Section 2: Changing your template background colour in Joomla 3.1
We value your feedback!
There is a step or detail missing from the instructions.
The information is incorrect or out-of-date.
It does not resolve the question/problem I have.
new! - Enter your name and email address above and we will post your feedback in the comments on this page!
Joomla Community Google+ Hangout #3
June 3rd, 2014
Thank you @RustyJoomla for letting me speak on the Joomla Community Google+ Hangout!
Configuring the Protostar Template in Joomla 3
|1.||Adjusting the Protostar Template Colour in Joomla 3.1|
|2.||Changing your template background colour in Joomla 3.1|
|3.||How to upload a logo in the Joomla 3.1 Protostar template|