Create a Contact Us page in Joomla 2.5 using aiContactSafe
Joomla 2.5 has reached its end of life as for 12/31/2014. Please be advised this may be a security risk to your website. You can view more information about the end of life here.
After installing aiContactSafe, we are now going to going to add a "Contact Us" link in our main menu. This link will direct users to a form already setup within aiContactSafe. In this tutorial we'll show you how to create this Contact Us link in your menu.
Linking to your Contact Us page in Joomla 2.5:
- Log into your Joomla 2.5 Admin
- In the top menu, hover over Menus Â» the menu to add this link to, and then click Add New Menu Item
- Next to Menu Item Type, click Select and click Contact Form (under aiContactSafe)
- Enter a Menu Title, such as Contact Us
- Under Required Settings, if you know which profile you would like to use, choose it from the list. Otherwise, leave it to Default form. Then, click Save in the top right menu.
When you visit your Joomla 2.5 website, you should now see a new Contact Us link in your menu that directs users to a contact form.
‹Section 1: How to install aiContactSafe in Joomla 2.5
›Section 3: Changing the TO address in an aiContactSafe Joomla 2.5 contact form
Joomla Community Google+ Hangout #3
June 3rd, 2014
Thank you @RustyJoomla for letting me speak on the Joomla Community Google+ Hangout!
Support Center LoginOur Login page has moved, Click the button below to be taken to the login page.
Social Media Login
Joomla 2.5 Contact Form
2014-04-23 6:14 pm
funny I see no where in aiContactSafe to put in what email address it will send to web site staff. where is that?
2014-04-23 6:32 pm
Sorry for the confusion. Check out this video which shows how to configure the form in aiContactSafe. You will see the email field when you configure the form.