Organizing your email can be important especially if you receive a large number of emails. This can be easily accomplished by creating folders in your email client. Once you create the folders, you can manaully move the emails to the folder. or set up filters to place incoming mail in the folder once they are deilvered.
Visit our Knowledge Base articles below for more information on creating folder within the various email clients below:
- Creating Folders in SquirrelMail
- Creating Folders in Horde
- Creating Folders in RoundCube
- Creating Folders in Thunderbird
- Creating Folders in Outlook
‹Section 2: How to Create an Email List in the Horde Webmail Client