What do you do if you want to make your Mac Mail email messages more personal? More professional? You can…
- Change your tone
- Be clear, concise, keep it simple
- Sign your email
We’re going to the last point there, adding an email signature to your Mac Mail messages. A signature helps your recipient know that a human being with unique thoughts and feelings sent that message they’re reading.
How to Add an Email Signature in Mac Mail
For this tutorial, you’ll just need access to your own personal Mac Mail application, and make sure that you’ve added an email account to use.
- Open Mac Mail
- Click Preferences under the Mail dropdown
- Select Signatures
- Use the + sign to add a new signature
- Fill in your chosen signature or use the default
- Drag and drop new signature onto chosen email account
That’s all you need to do to set up an email signature in Mac Mail. Your new signature will now appear on outgoing messages. Be sure to let us know if you have any comments or questions below.