Drupal 9 Education Channel
Drupal 9 is a great content management system for those wanting a powerful and secure website. Follow the articles below to learn more about using the free, open-source website builder.
Getting Started with Drupal 9
Here’s a short list of tasks you’ll need to know when building a new Drupal 9 site.
After getting your website set up, these articles can guide you through adding important features to your site.
These guides cover topics that businesses may need to understand for better marketing and regulation compliance.
Search Engine Optimization
Check out these recommended Drupal modules for improving SEO and website performance.
Security and Privacy
These are recommended features to improve your website security and support for user privacy.
Other Drupal 9 Tutorials
- 306: Configuring RSS Feeds in Drupal 8
- How to Optimize Drupal
- Creating a default image for content types in Drupal 8
- Adding a subfolder to image upload directories in Drupal 8
- Setting max file upload size in Drupal 8
- Setting max and min upload sizes for images in Drupal 8
- Adjusting the image types allowed in Drupal 8
- Enabling the image field for content types in Drupal 8
- Allowing non-members to leave comments in Drupal 8
- Allowing comment editing in Drupal 8