How to change the number of items in an RSS feed in Drupal 7
Part of managing your RSS Feed is managing the number of items displayed at once. This tutorial will walk you through how to set the number of displayed items in each RSS feed. To do so, simply perform the following instructions.
- Log into your Drupal 7 admin dashboard.
- Using the top menu bar, click on the Configuration menu item.
- From the Configuration page, find the Web Services category at the lower right corner and then click on the RSS Publishing link.
- This brings you to the RSS Publishing page. Find the Number of items in each feed dropdown. Here you can choose settings 1-20, 15, 20, 25, and 30. The feed will then display that number of the most recent items that were posted (or promoted) to the front page of your site.
- Click the Save Configuration button at the bottom of the screen to save the changes. Below is a sample of our feed with the 4 item setting.
Was this article helpful?
Here are a few questions related to this article that our customers have asked:
Ooops! It looks like there are no questions about this page.
Would you like to ask a question about this page? If so, click the button below!